When was the last time you genuinely had fun at work? Does the prospect of working at a rocket-propelled tech start-up backed by AWS excite you? Do you enjoy building strong relationships and developing strategic plans for customers? Well, we have an exciting opportunity for an individual to outright own customer relationships, build trust with some awesome clients and develop a stellar account management strategy!
Local Measure is an exciting next-generation customer experience company, with an award winning CsaaS platform servicing some of the world’s top brands. We are a passionate and close-knit team of 50+ people, with offices in Sydney, Singapore, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Cape Town, Austin and Miami and an all-star set of investors, advisors and senior executives from Google, Twitter, Salesforce, Uber, and Cisco to name a few.
We are a values-driven organisation, and our eight Core Values keep us aligned and motivated every day:
- Zero Ego: We’re all equal players. Anyone can have an idea and everyone’s opinion gets a shot
- Think Like A Customer: We want our customers to thrive. Our #1 commitment is to their success.
- Own It: If you have a good idea, run with it. The ball is in your court, ace it.
- Punch Above: Our size doesn’t hold us back. We’ll go against anyone and outperform on agility and skill.
- Have Grit: We strive to win. We are scrappy, resourceful, and determined.
- Laugh Out Loud: Laughter is always heard around our offices. Don’t underestimate the value of a one-liner.
- Build Each Other Up: The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We help each other out and celebrate as a team.
- Do The Right Thing: We are responsible for what we put into the world. We play by the rules, even when it’s easier not to.
Our growing team is seeking an Account Manager to own customer relationships and develop an account management strategy. This person will be responsible for developing advocacy within our key clients, understand their challenges and future goals, position appropriate solutions to ensure value is delivered and ultimately maximise financial success and customer happiness.
The ideal candidate will have a proven record in building customer relationships, ideally for a SaaS provider. Is comfortable with engaging senior executives, thinks strategically but is happy to act tactically, can position additional services to customers and driving contract renewal conversations. We need someone who can roll up their sleeves and contribute individually (#ZeroEgo) but thrives by co-ordinating individuals across different teams to achieve continued success. The right person for this position is an independent self-starter who can jump straight in and hit the ground running (#OwnIt), and a generally awesome human.
- Maximise clients potential with Local Measure
- Develop strong relationships within the customer’s organisation and ensure platform advocacy
- Work closely with pre-sales and implementation teams to understand the needs of customers
- Build strategic plans for existing customers to ensure platform adoption as well as plan for future consumption of additional services
- Run business review sessions with key accounts
- Prepare internal account reviews to define and align account renewal and growth strategies
- Drive contract renewal discussions with customers
- Co-ordinate with marketing teams to produce customer case studies
- Develop an Account Management strategy that can be adopted by additional members of the Local Measure team
- 5+ years' experience with SaaS-based companies in the technology industry – contact centre or CcaaS experience is a plus
- Consultative approach to understanding customer needs and challenges
- Experience in building deep relationships within accounts
- Enjoys, and even thrive in a fast paced environment
- Proven leadership qualities that unify and inspires cross-functional teams to meet the changing needs of customers
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written
- Exceptional listening and critical thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple accounts/projects simultaneously
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Likes to have fun
If you have proven experience #PunchingAbove in these areas, if this sounds like your idea of fun, and if Local Measure’s core values resonate your own, please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.