Are you a seasoned Business Development Manager with a proven track record in the Contact Center industry, searching for your next exciting career move? Picture yourself joining a fast-paced and innovative tech start-up with a global strategic partnership with AWS. We are experiencing remarkable growth and momentum with our clients and partners and, to fuel our expansion in EMEA, we are on the lookout for a proactive and results-driven Business Development Manager with specialised expertise in contact center solutions.
Local Measure, an award-winning technology company, with offices across the globe, has a rare and exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to own EMEA sales. Your job is to help take us to the next stage of our growth - and have fun doing it.
At Local Measure, we are revolutionising customer experience with our next-generation CCaaS platform, trusted by some of the world's most renowned brands. As a passionate and close-knit team of 50+, we have offices in Sydney, Singapore, Amsterdam, Cape Town, Detroit, and Miami. Our all-star line-up of investors, advisors, and senior executives means you will learn and grow with the best.
We are a values-driven organisation, and our eight Core Values keep us aligned and motivated every day:
- Zero Ego: We’re all equal players. Anyone can have an idea and everyone’s opinion gets a shot
- Think Like A Customer: We want our customers to thrive. Our #1 commitment is to their success.
- Own It: If you have a good idea, run with it. The ball is in your court, ace it.
- Punch Above: Our size doesn’t hold us back. We’ll go against anyone and outperform on agility and skill.
- Have Grit: We strive to win. We are scrappy, resourceful, and determined.
- Laugh Out Loud: Laughter is always heard around our offices. Don’t underestimate the value of a one-liner.
- Build Each Other Up: The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We help each other out and celebrate as a team.
- Do The Right Thing: We are responsible for what we put into the world. We play by the rules, even when it’s easier not to.
Our growing team is seeking a Business Development Manager to own and drive sales of Local Measure’s CCaaS platform ‘Engage’ across EMEA. This is a true ground-floor opportunity, reporting directly to the SVP, Global Business Development. The award-winning platform is purpose-built for Amazon Connect (AWS cloud-based contact center platform) and the role involves a close partnership with peers at Amazon Web Services (AWS).
The ideal candidate will be a proven Contact Center sales individual from either a CCaaS, System Integrator or Transformation Partner based in the UK, is both strategic and creative, with strong business acumen, excellent communication, sharp analytical skills and high energy. We need someone who can roll up their sleeves and contribute individually (#ZeroEgo) but also can build the team and work with others for continued success. The right person for this position is an independent self-starter who can jump straight in, hit the ground running (#OwnIt) and is a generally awesome human. We are looking for an established sales leader who comes with industry networks from an already successful career in CCaaS in the UK.
- EMEA GTM
- Creating and fostering relationships with AWS sellers
- Origination and winning of new business
- Localised partner & re-seller relationships
- Complete proposals, RFP’s & SOW’s
- Representation of Local Measure in-region & events
- Thought Leadership
- 7+ years of software sales experience, preferably in Contact Center software
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a fast-paced team
- Experience selling at the C-level
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Comfortable with hunting for new business
- Strong communicator - great writer, speaker, and listener
If you have proven experience #PunchingAbove in these areas (preferably in a relevant business and industry) with a strong individual network to hit the ground running, if Local Measure’s Core Values resonate with your own, and above all, if this all sounds like your idea of fun, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants for employment must have valid work authorisation that does not and/or will not in the future require sponsorship.