About the role
We’re looking for a Channel Business Development Manager to help us drive our expansion across EMEA based in our London office.
With a passion for technology and sales, this role will require a candidate with a roll your sleeves up attitude and a clear understanding of channel partner sales – Cisco Wi-Fi /Cisco partner experience highly desirable. Generating new business by nurturing and growing our channel partners and value added reseller network across EMEA and driving a sales approach to potential clients who have expressed interesting Local Measure or who fit our market profile. Someone who already has a good network and contact base, but who’s not afraid to hit the phone, while taking a measured and strategic approach to the sales process.
This is a rare opportunity to join a highly respected and desirable start-up and is perfect for an enthusiastic and articulate individual, who knows how to navigate and grow a channel sales offering. You’ll be part of a dynamic, entrepreneurial organisation with great people and big ambitions.
- Build on existing relationships and expand Local Measure’s partner sales channel across EMEA
- Build trust, credibility and relevance with partners sales teams to increase the number of active partner AM sellers of Local Measure solutions
- Execute a market development strategy with the full support of Local Measure’s leadership team
- Articulate the value of Local Measure on calls, meetings, and presentations with brands, agencies, channel partners (Cisco/IBM/SFDC etc.) and value added resellers using a consultative and tailored approach
- Successfully and consistently close deals through partners and with new clients, enabling you to achieve sales targets and KPIs
- Develop and share training materials, best practices and case studies
- Evangelise the company and product at industry events and conferences
- Fluency in English. Other languages a real plus.
- Partner sales channel relationship building experience is essential
- Deal-making experience in the tech sector, with a proven track record of hitting and exceeding targets
- Self-starter mentality and an entrepreneurial spirit; ability to generate and drive solutions independently in an ambiguous environment
- Strong professional network with established relationships
- Creative thinker/thought leader in developing new approaches, use cases, and best practices
- Commitment to building a world-class company and making an impact
- Down to earth, warm and approachable personality; divas need not apply
- Team player, open to collaborating and communicating with a global team.
- 5+ years of experience in technology sales, business development or partnerships
- Partner sales channel and/or value added reseller experience
- Cisco and/or Cisco partner experience highly beneficial
- Cisco Wi-Fi/Meraki/ cloud Wi-Fi background a big plus
- Relentless dedication to exceeding targets and a proven ability to do so
- Strong professional network and reputation
- Excellent understanding of the competitive landscape and trends in the technology and digital spaces, and the opportunities this presents for brands
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills with astute attention to detail
- Best-in-class work ethic: proactive approach, rigorous and thorough follow-through, not afraid roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty
- Positive attitude, strong culture fit, drive to make a difference
- Willingness to travel
- BA/BSc degree.
About Local Measure
Local Measure is the leading during-visit customer experience platform for the tourism, hospitality and leisure sectors. We build award-winning technology that provides businesses with live access to customer data, insights, content and analytics. Our vision is a world where every customer experience is exceptional.