Do you have a passion for content creation and digital marketing?
Are you willing to get out of your comfort zone?
Are you proactive at presenting new ideas and prepared to execute them?
Can you manage and deliver multiple projects concurrently? (Can you pat your head and rub your stomach? = Always a good party trick!)
Are you looking to grow your marketing skills, have fun and be part of a dynamic, collaborative team?
Do you want to enjoy going to work?
If that sounds like you, read on…
Time is Precious
So we don’t waste yours and you don’t waste ours…….. TLDR
Join Local Measure as a Content & Digital Marketer and make your mark in the exciting world of SaaS! We are looking for a motivated, and enthusiastic marketer with 1-3 years of experience who is eager to learn, grow, and make a big impact.
As a Content & Digital Marketer, you will play a critical role in developing and executing engaging and effective content and marketing campaigns across multiple channels to increase awareness of the Local Measure brand and generate quality leads. You will work closely with the Marketing Director and collaborate with other teams to ensure the success of various initiatives.
Your responsibilities will include content marketing, social media management, demand generation, and more. You should have experience with digital marketing platforms, tools, and techniques such as Google Analytics, MailChimp, Salesforce, and Facebook Ads, and be comfortable using them to generate traffic and leads.
We are a passionate and close-knit team of 50+ people with offices in multiple locations around the world. Our values-driven culture will provide you with a supportive and dynamic work environment where you can grow your marketing skills and make a real impact. Don't miss this rare opportunity to join our team and help shape our business's future trajectory!
Peaked your Interest?
It's time to invest in reading the nitty gritty
Local Measure is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Content and Digital Marketer to join our global team.
Reporting to the Marketing Director in Sydney, you will play a critical role in developing and executing engaging and effective content and marketing campaigns across multiple channels to increase awareness of the Local Measure brand and generate quality leads for our sales team.
The ideal candidate will be a generally awesome human that is also
- Creative, organised and proactive.
- Eager to learn, grow and make a big impact
- Someone who can roll up their sleeves and contribute individually (#ZeroEgo) but has the aptitude to motivate others and work with them for continued success.
- An excellent communicator who can write and converse in an engaging style.
- Highly organised, able to problem-solve, multitask, manage timelines and confident working in a scale-up business environment.
- Curious and loves learning new things and takes feedback as an opportunity to grow.
- Comfortable managing competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate and excited about doing good work
- Someone who has a great attention to detail and focused on delivering high-quality work
- Has the ability to take direction but is willing to challenge where there is a better way.
- An independent self-starter who can jump straight in and hit the ground running (#OwnIt)
- Able to laugh at themselves and have fun.
- A digital and content marketer with 1-3 years of experience
- Tertiary qualified in marketing.
- You are comfortable leveraging platforms and techniques that will help with traffic generation and lead management, such as Google Analytics, marketing automation, email marketing and social media - .or are willing to learn!
- You have a proven capability in designing, producing and optimising content (written, visual and video) across various digital channels.
- You are proficient across various email, CRM and marketing automation tools and platforms, including MailChimp & Salesforce.
- You have solid working knowledge and experience using the Google Marketing Platform, Analytics, Tag Manager, Console, Google Ads.
- Experience with Paid Social (Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads) as well as organic Social Media Management (content/community)
- Expertise with SEO/SEM, PPC, Retargeting, and personalisation, as well as organic traffic fundamentals
- Experience in website management, including content publishing (Webflow desired)
If you don’t have all of the above skills but are willing to learn, that’s OK, just be honest! No one is perfect!
About The Role
Variety is the spice of life and no two days are the same at Local Measure. You must be able to plan ahead, yet also be agile enough to pivot your focus based on the needs of the business and our customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build out the existing content plan that aligns with business goals and target personas
- Write, film, and produce original content, such as blog posts, articles, social media posts and videos
- Create, schedule, publish, and promote content across a variety of channels to reach a wider audience.
- Continuously track and analyse the performance of content to measure its effectiveness and optimise based on data and feedback to increase its impact and engagement.
Social Media Management
- Create and execute social media strategies to increase brand awareness and engagement by creating, scheduling and posting updates, and engaging with followers.
- Design and execute email campaigns to engage and generate leads with prospects, partners and customers.
- Nurture leads through targeted and personalised email campaigns, to move them through the sales funnel and convert them into paying customers.
- Search engine optimization (SEO): Improve the visibility of the website and content on search engines, to improve reach and conversion.
- Run targeted and cost-effective advertising campaigns on platforms such as Google Ads, LinkedIn, Microsoft Ads and social media to drive traffic to a website and generate leads.
- Develop and deliver regular campaign reporting and recommendations.
Other duties include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, design and product teams on Go-To-Market initiatives.
- Assisting with the planning and execution of events, both in person and webinars.
About Local Measure
Local Measure is an exciting customer experience SaaS company building next-generation customer experience and engagement software for the world's top brands.
We are a passionate and close-knit team of 50+ people, with offices in Sydney, Singapore, Amsterdam, Cape Town, Detroit and an all-star set of investors, advisors and senior executives from Google, Twitter, Salesforce, Uber, and Cisco to name a few.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a talented Digital & Content Marketer to work with us to help shape our business as we look to enter the scale-up phase. We are a values-driven organisation, and our eight Core Values keep us aligned and motivated every day:
- Zero Ego: We're all equal players. Anyone can have an idea and everyone's opinion gets a shot.
- Think Like A Customer: We want our customers to thrive. Our #1 commitment is to their success.
- Own It: If you have a good idea, run with it. The ball is in your court, ace it.
- Punch Above: Our size doesn't hold us back. We'll go against anyone and outperform on agility and skill.
- Have Grit: We strive to win. We are scrappy, resourceful, and determined.
- Laugh Out Loud: Laughter is always heard around our offices. Don't underestimate the value of a one-liner.
- Build Each Other Up: The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We help each other out and celebrate as a team.
- Do The Right Thing: We are responsible for what we put into the world. We play by the rules, even when it's easier not to.
What We Offer
- Opportunity to have a direct impact in a fast-growing company.
- Mentorship and career development
- A desk in our Sydney office
- Flexible work arrangements
Interested in learning more? #ownit
If you have proven experience #PunchingAbove in these areas (preferably in a relevant business and industry), if this sounds like your idea of fun, and if Local Measure's core values resonate with your own, we can't wait to talk to you!
To apply for the role, send your resume with a cover letter explaining what interests you about working for Local Measure and why you are best suited for this role to: email@example.com
You must have the right to work in Australia.
Recruiters, we appreciate your work, but we've got this for the time being. Thanks!