About the role
Local Measure is looking for a Customer Success Coordinator. In this role you will support our customers and APAC team based at Local Measure offices in Sydney and Singapore, working hand in hand with some of the world’s biggest and most innovative brands to transform the way they connect with their customers. You’ll ensure our customers are getting the most out of our technology, while also contributing to the ongoing innovation of our best-in-class solutions.
If you're entrepreneurial and want to have a huge impact on growing a tech start-up company, this is the position for you. This is a fast-paced, high-energy customer success, training, and account management role. The ideal candidate will have the personality, drive, and professional experience to provide a top-notch service experience for our customers, while also helping us to evolve and grow for the future.
This is a full time, salaried opportunity based in either Sydney or Singapore. Should you be successful, you must have all the necessary right-to-work permissions for Sydney or Singapore.
- Ensure that Local Measure's customers receive the highest level of support and customer service.
- Coordinate and conduct training and support seminars to ensure our customers are empowered with the knowledge to get the most out of the Local Measure platform.
- As part of the wider Customer Success and Account Management team, partner with Sales and Product teams by representing your customers' interests and business priorities to help inform our ongoing product roadmap and ensure long-term customer alignment.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely and productive manner, while identifying and implementing process improvements when necessary.
- Escalate concerns, issues or ideas to your manager or Engineering to get resolution for our customers.
- Contribute to defining our best practices for customer success and account management at Local Measure, including customer interaction, campaign success, and support materials.
- Support the ongoing updating and maintaining client support assets.
- Have experience in the hospitality, tourism, digital, tech or social media industries; focus on a customer support, adoption, training and success background desired.
- Be a motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals.
- Have a relentlessly positive attitude and incredible work ethic.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a proactive approach to resolving issues.
- Have demonstrated experience thinking creatively and critically; thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment.
- Have prior experience with providing support and training via phone, web or other non-face-to-face methods is desirable.
- Working towards or having achieved a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Hospitality or Communications is desirable.
- Experience with Intercom, Salesforce or other customer support platforms is preferable.
- Fluency in English. Other languages a real plus.
About Local Measure
Local Measure is the leading during-visit customer experience platform for the tourism, hospitality and leisure sectors. We build award-winning technology that provides businesses with live access to customer data, insights, content and analytics. Our vision is a world where every customer experience is exceptional.