Local Measure is the leading during-visit customer experience platform for the tourism, hospitality and leisure sectors. We build award-winning technology that provides businesses with live access to customer data, insights, content and analytics. Our vision is a world where every customer experience is exceptional.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will support our customers and APAC team, working hand in hand with some of the world’s biggest and most innovative brands to transform the way they connect with their customers. You’ll ensure our customers are getting the most out of our technology, while also contributing to the ongoing innovation of our best-in-class solutions.
If you're entrepreneurial and want to have a huge impact on growing a tech start-up company, this is the position for you. This is a fast-paced, high-energy customer success, training, and strategic account management role. The ideal candidate will have the personality, drive, and professional experience to build and maintain strong and valuable relationships with our customers, helping us to evolve and grow for the future.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with our customers. Providing support, as well as coordinating and conducting training, and workshops to ensure they are getting the most out of our platform.
- As part of the wider Customer Success and Account Management team, partner with Sales and Product teams by representing your customers' interests and business priorities to help inform our ongoing product roadmap and ensure long-term customer alignment.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely and productive manner, while identifying and implementing process improvements when necessary.
- Escalate concerns, issues or ideas to your manager or Engineering to get resolution for our customers.
- Contribute to defining our best practices for customer success and account management at Local Measure, including customer interaction, campaign success, and support materials.
- Support the ongoing updating and maintaining client support assets.
The right candidate will:
- Have experience in the hospitality, tourism, digital, tech or social media industries; focusing on building and maintaining relationships with key accounts, and providing excellent customer support
- Be a motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals.
- Have a relentlessly positive attitude and incredible work ethic.
- Have excellent written and oral communication, and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a proactive approach to resolving issues
- Have demonstrated experience thinking creatively and critically; thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment.
- Working towards or having achieved a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Hospitality or Communications is desirable.
- Experience with Intercom, Salesforce or other customer support platforms is preferable.
- Fluency in English. Other languages a real plus.