When was the last time you genuinely had fun at work?
Does the prospect of working at a rocket-propelled start-up excite you?
Do you back yourself?
Do you have the hunger to constantly learn and try new things?
Are you looking to challenge yourself by taking the next step in your career?
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist to help take us to the next stage in our growth - and have fun doing it!
About Local Measure
Local Measure is an exciting customer experience SaaS company building next-generation customer experience and engagement platforms for the world's top brands.
We are a passionate and close-knit team of 50+ people, with offices in Sydney, Singapore, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Cape Town, Austin and Miami and an all-star set of investors, advisors and senior executives from Google, Twitter, Salesforce, Uber, and Cisco to name a few.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a talented digital marketer to work with us to help shape our business's future trajectory.
We are a values-driven organization, and our eight Core Values keep us aligned and motivated every day:
- Zero Ego: We're all equal players. Anyone can have an idea and everyone's opinion gets a shot.
- Think Like A Customer: We want our customers to thrive. Our #1 commitment is to their success.
- Own It: If you have a good idea, run with it. The ball is in your court, ace it.
- Punch Above: Our size doesn't hold us back. We'll go against anyone and outperform on agility and skill.
- Have Grit: We strive to win. We are scrappy, resourceful, and determined.
- Laugh Out Loud: Laughter is always heard around our offices. Don't underestimate the value of a one-liner.
- Build Each Other Up: The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We help each other out and celebrate as a team.
- Do The Right Thing: We are responsible for what we put into the world. We play by the rules, even when it's easier not to.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist with B2B experience.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing initiatives and campaigns across our owned, earned and paid channels to increase awareness of the Local Measure brand and generate quality leads for our sales team.
You must have a firm grasp of current digital marketing tools, platforms and strategies and will be able to lead integrated digital marketing initiatives from concept to execution.
The ideal candidate will be strategic and creative, with strong business acumen, excellent communication, sharp analytical skills and high energy. In addition, we need someone who can roll up their sleeves and contribute individually (#ZeroEgo) but has the aptitude to motivate others and work with them for continued success. The right person for this position is an independent self-starter who can jump straight in, hit the ground running (#OwnIt), and is a generally awesome human.
Day-to-day, you will
- Build, manage, update, and optimise a content marketing calendar that attracts and engages a qualified audience through owned, earned and paid media channels as appropriate.
- Build, drive and optimise account-based and inbound marketing campaigns and spend that leverage key online channels and paid media to drive brand and product awareness, consideration and leads.
- Produce and publish content, campaigns and website updates.
- Manage a library of evergreen content to maximise traffic and leads
- Produce webinar activity including registration pages and email communication
- Manage social media channels and create specific social media content
- Use data and analytics to develop critical insights and continuously improve our campaigns and results.
- Develop and deliver regular campaign reporting and recommendations.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers to nurture them through our funnel.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, design and product teams on Go-To-Market initiatives.
- Work on Ad-hoc requests as required.
About your Skills
- You're a digital marketer with 3+ years of experience building an audience and an engaged community to drive tangible results, ideally in a B2B business.
- Tertiary qualified in marketing.
- You are comfortable leveraging platforms and techniques that will help with traffic generation and lead management, such as Google Analytics, marketing automation, email marketing and social media.
- You have a proven capability in designing, producing and optimising content (written, visual and video) across various digital channels.
- Digital campaign management experience (ability to work on individual campaign elements without losing sight of the timeline or goal)
- You are proficient across various email, CRM and marketing automation tools and platforms, including MailChimp & Salesforce.
- You have solid working knowledge and experience using the Google Marketing Platform, Analytics, Tag Manager, Console, Google Ads.
- Experience with Paid Social (Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads) as well as organic Social Media Management (content/community)
- Expertise with SEO/SEM, PPC, Retargeting, and personalisation, as well as organic traffic fundamentals
- Experience in website management, including content publishing (Webflow desired)
About You as a Person
- An amazing can-do, will-do, high-energy attitude
- Highly organised, able to problem-solve, multitask, manage timelines and be confident working in a scale-up phase..
- Comfortable managing competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate and excited about doing good work
- Great attention to detail and focus on delivering high-quality work
- Curious and love to learn new things
- Ability to take direction but also to challenge where there is a better way.
Bonus points if you have
- Experience working in a SaaS business
- An understanding of the contact center environment/market
- Working in a scale-up and fast growth environment
What We Offer
- Opportunity to have a direct impact in a fast-growing company.
- Mentorship and career development
- Competitive salary
- A desk in our Sydney office
- Flexible work arrangements
Interested in learning more? #ownit
If you have proven experience #PunchingAbove in these areas (preferably in a relevant business and industry), if this sounds like your idea of fun, and if Local Measure's core values resonate with your own, we can't wait to talk to you!
To apply for the role, send your resume with a cover letter explaining what interests you about working for Local Measure and why you are best suited for this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiters, we appreciate your work, but we've got this for the time being. Thanks!
You must have the right to work in Australia.