Current Job Opening
Frontend Software Engineer
Sydney (or remote AUS)
About the Role
Local Measure is looking for a talented and passionate frontend developer to help build our Engage product - a world-class customer experience platform that is enabling top brands to connect with their customers at scale.
About the team:
We are a values-driven organisation, and our eight Core Values keep us aligned and motivated every day:
- Think like a customer: Customer obsession is at the core of everything we do at Local Measure. Our product and engineering process absolutely reflects this. From data-driven decision making to advanced telemetry and observability, we obsess about every detail to build products our customers love to use.
- LOL: We have fun doing what we love and value a great sense of humour. Meme-lords welcome.
- Punch Above: We're a passionate driven bunch who are always being noticed for delivering well above what's expected for our size. We don't shy away from a challenge and go toe-to-toe with global players of any size.
- Own It: If you're passionate and have great ideas, there are always plenty of opportunities for you to run with them.
- Build Each Other Up: Sharing our technical knowledge with each other regularly makes us better engineers and a stronger team. There are always plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and dive into new tech and we help each other learn.
- Zero Ego: No jerks allowed, not even brilliant ones. We respect each other and work together to get things done.
- Have Grit: Delivering great products consistently takes guts and determination. It's something we strive for and challenge ourselves to get results.
- Do The Right Thing: We build products the right way with principles of privacy and security by design.
Day to day you will:
- Work with designers to build best-in-class customer experience products using React and Typescript.
- Collaborate with other engineers to create innovative solutions that solve real customer problems.
- Design and implement secure, maintainable, performant and accessible front-end architecture that supports future generations of innovative products.
- Support and maintain production code through bug triage and fixing and put learnings into practice for continual improvement.
- Help foster a continuous learning culture by driving ideas and experience within the entire team.
- 3+ years of software development experience with React.js
- Knowledge of tools such as Redux, Flux, Webpack and Tailwind.
- Experience working with or building Design Systems/UI component libraries.
- Experience with AWS or Amazon Connect is highly considered.
- Experience with any CX Software is highly considered.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
If you have proven experience #PunchingAbove in these areas (preferably in a relevant business and industry), if this sounds like your idea of fun, and if Local Measure’s core values resonate your own, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Must have work rights in Australia
No agencies, please
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.