Local Measure is an exciting SaaS company building next-generation customer experience and engagement software for the world’s top brands. We are a passionate and close-knit team of 40+ people, with offices in Sydney, Singapore, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Cape Town and Miami and an all-star set of investors, advisors and senior executives from Google, Twitter, Salesforce, Uber to name a few.
Over the past twelve months, we have been busy building and launching a contact center iteration of our product: an omni-channel agent desktop purpose-built for Amazon Connect. We have actively partnered with the global AWS teams to bring Local Measure Engage for Amazon Connect to market, and are seeing significant momentum with clients with partners and AWS globally. As a result, we are looking for an Implementation Project Manager to help lead and implement new customers onto our platform globally.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a talented Project Manager to work alongside Local Measure’s most senior executives to execute successful client implementations that will impact the future trajectory of our business.
We are a values-driven organisation, and our eight Core Values keep us aligned and motivated every day:
- Zero Ego: We’re all equal players. Anyone can have an idea and everyone’s opinion gets a shot
- Think Like A Customer: We want our customers to thrive. Our #1 commitment is to their success.
- Own It: If you have a good idea, run with it. The ball is in your court, ace it.
- Punch Above: Our size doesn’t hold us back. We’ll go against anyone and outperform on agility and skill.
- Have Grit: We strive to win. We are scrappy, resourceful, and determined.
- Laugh Out Loud: Laughter is always heard around our offices. Don’t underestimate the value of a one-liner.
- Build Each Other Up: The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We help each other out and celebrate as a team.
- Do The Right Thing: We are responsible for what we put into the world. We play by the rules, even when it’s easier not to.
Do you like taking ownership, working cross-functionally, and leading projects that help customers implement innovative cloud computing solutions? Are you an effective communicator, a good organiser, and enjoy problem solving?
Local Measure is looking for a Project Manager to help establish our Engage for Amazon Connect product as the de facto omni-channel desktop solution for Amazon Connect. This is a position for someone who is curious and willing to learn about SaaS products as well as having an effective, organised, and formalised approach towards project management.
Your broad responsibilities include:
- Owning the success of post-sale implementation, working internally alongside our sales team, product team, solutions architects, and customer success team. Working externally with our clients’ project teams
- Preparing statements of work, project plans, maintaining project governance and communications throughout the project lifecycle
- Leading internal project meetings to ensure implementation milestones and timelines are met
- Using a combination of product knowledge and problem solving skills to influence and guide clients to overcome challenges throughout the implementation stage
- Building a scalable implementation process, setting Local Measure up for implementation success for the future
Skills & Experience
- B2B SaaS implementation project experience
- 3+ years of client facing project management experience
- Proven ability to lead and present project meetings involving senior stakeholders
- Strong knowledge and experience working with project management tools
- Experience working with the AWS product suite. Bonus points if you have experience working with Amazon Connect
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a project team
Nice to have experience/certifications:
- Prince2 certification
- PMP certification
- University degree in Business or equivalent