When was the last time you genuinely had fun at work? Does the prospect of working at a proper rocket-propelled start-up excite you? Have you cracked it once before and want to prove you can do it again, or maybe you’re looking to challenge yourself by taking the next step in your career? Well, we’re looking for a Product Manager to help take us to the next stage in our growth - and have fun doing it.
Local Measure is an exciting SaaS company building next-generation customer experience and engagement software for the world’s top brands. We are a passionate and close-knit team of 40+ people, with offices in Sydney, Singapore, Amsterdam, Cape Town, Austin and Miami. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a talented technical product manager to make their mark on our product portfolio that we have in the market that will shape the future trajectory of our business.
We are a values-driven organisation, and our eight Core Values keep us aligned and motivated every day:
- Zero Ego: We’re all equal players. Anyone can have an idea and everyone’s opinion gets a shot
- Think Like A Customer: We want our customers to thrive. Our #1 commitment is to their success.
- Own It: If you have a good idea, run with it. The ball is in your court, ace it.
- Punch Above: Our size doesn’t hold us back. We’ll go against anyone and outperform on agility and skill.
- Have Grit: We strive to win. We are scrappy, resourceful, and determined.
- Laugh Out Loud: Laughter is always heard around our offices. Don’t underestimate the value of a one-liner.
- Build Each Other Up: The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We help each other out and celebrate as a team.
- Do The Right Thing: We are responsible for what we put into the world. We play by the rules, even when it’s easier not to.
Our growing team is seeking a Product Manager - Technical to own and drive the product strategy and delivery for one of our products.
You will take ownership of multiple areas of the product and collaborate with the team to design and develop products that solve problems for our users and achieve our business goals. You will have a key role in delivering against our product strategy and vision as we continue to grow.
You will be reporting to the CPTO and will have responsibility across the entire product lifecycle.
The ideal candidate will be strategic and technical, with strong business acumen, excellent communication, sharp analytical skills and high energy. We need someone who can roll up their sleeves and contribute individually (#ZeroEgo) but has the aptitude to motivate the team and work with others for continued success. The right person for this position is an independent self-starter who can jump straight in and hit the ground running (#OwnIt), and a generally awesome human.
Day to day you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of your customer. Define the vision and strategy for your product area
- Champion your product and collaborate with other product teams on dependencies & opportunities to build a holistic user experience across the Local Measure portfolio
- Collaborate with a cross-functional software development team consisting of engineering, product, design and QA on: product ideation and discovery, defining requirements and delivery to bring to life exceptional customer experiences
- Define success metrics and make data-driven decisions to drive your product forward
- Partner with our Solutions and Customer Support teams to ensure customers are successful with new features and improvements
- Collaborate with Product Marketing on GTM initiatives
- Communicate confidently and frequently to the Leadership team and wider business about your vision, roadmap, features, decisions and insights both on a technical and business level.
- Drive the Agile development process, including sprint planning, backlog grooming, and sprint reviews.
- Conduct regular meetings and communicate effectively with global teams to foster collaboration and ensure alignment.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define product requirements, prioritize features, and create product roadmaps.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify customer needs and competitive landscape.
- Translate product vision and customer feedback into clear product specifications and user stories.
- 5+ years experience working in technical product management
- Track record of helping cross-functional teams be successful each day, resulting in high-quality work, and a supportive, happy environment
- Technical Background and ability understand, evaluate and discuss technical integration scenarios and architectural concepts
- Comfortable managing competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies, including Agile and are excited to work with the other product teams to make improvements
- Experience with drawing actionable insights from data, and liaising with customers to identify product opportunities
- Comfortable working on greenfield projects and making informed decisions to shape and scope new products
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and drive results.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with global team
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to navigate complex technical challenges
- Understand API documentation and ideating potential solutions
- Passionate and motivated to deliver results
- Curious and love to learn new things
- Experience working in a SaaS business
- Experience with AWS Technologies preferred
If you have proven experience #PunchingAbove in these areas (preferably in a relevant business and industry), if this sounds like your idea of fun, and if Local Measure’s core values resonate your own, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies, please