Current Job Opening
Senior Software Engineer
Sydney (or remote AUS)
About the Role
Local Measure is looking for a talented and passionate Senior Software Engineer to drive innovation and build our Engage product - a world-class customer experience platform that is enabling top brands to connect with their customers at scale.
About the team:
We are a values-driven organisation, and our eight Core Values keep us aligned and motivated every day:
- Think like a customer: Customer obsession is at the core of everything we do at Local Measure. Our product and engineering process absolutely reflects this. From data-driven decision making to advanced telemetry and observability, we obsess about every detail to build products our customers love to use.
- LOL: We have fun doing what we love and value a great sense of humour. Meme-lords welcome.
- Punch Above: We're a passionate driven bunch who are always being noticed for delivering well above what's expected for our size. We don't shy away from a challenge and go toe-to-toe with global players of any size.
- Own It: If you're passionate and have great ideas, there are always plenty of opportunities for you to run with them.
- Build Each Other Up: Sharing our technical knowledge with each other regularly makes us better engineers and a stronger team. There are always plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and dive into new tech and we help each other learn.
- Zero Ego: No jerks allowed, not even brilliant ones. We respect each other and work together to get things done.
- Have Grit: Delivering great products consistently takes guts and determination. It's something we strive for and challenge ourselves to get results.
- Do The Right Thing: We build products the right way with principles of privacy and security by design.
Day to day you will:
- Design, architect and implement superior scalable technical solutions to engineering problems using the latest technologies
- Collaborate with other engineers, product managers and designers to build high quality products
- Demonstrate a commitment to keep well informed of new and emerging technologies and frameworks
- Display a flexible attitude with the ability to perform under pressure
- Display a strong commitment to quality through end-to-end development testing practices
- Proven ability to interpret business and technical requirements and translate them into high quality products
- Opportunity to inject industry gained experience into an enthusiastic and growing team
- Proven ability to work in a small fast-paced start-up oriented team
- At least 5+ years of experience working as a Software Engineer developing in Go
- Experience developing in Python
- Strong experience developing technical architectures on AWS
- Experience with MongoDB or other NoSQL or RDBMS
- Understanding of full stack web environments from server infrastructure to front end
- Strong DevOps experience in an AWS environment. AWS Certifications strongly preferred
- AWS Associate, Professional or Specialty certified (preferred)
- Live by our core values
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.