Local Measure is an exciting SaaS company building next-generation customer experience and engagement software for the world’s top brands. We are a passionate and close-knit team of 40 people, with offices in Sydney, Singapore, Barcelona, Amsterdam, and Miami and an all-star set of investors, advisors and senior executives from Google, Twitter, Salesforce, Uber, and Cisco, to name a few.
Since Coronavirus struck in March, we have been busy building a contact center iteration of our product: an omni-channel agent desktop purpose-built for Amazon Connect (learn more here: https://www.localmeasure.com/product/engage-amazon-connect). We have been actively partnering with the global Amazon Connect teams to bring Local Measure Engage for Amazon Connect to market, and are quickly being pulled into a number of different deals with Amazon and their partners. As a result, we are looking to build out a global Solution Architect practice, and you will be the first.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a talented Solution Architect to work alongside Local Measure’s most senior executives to create a blueprint for successful client implementations that will impact the future trajectory of our business.
We are a values-driven organisation, and our eight Core Values keep us aligned and motivated every day:
- Zero Ego: We’re all equal players. Anyone can have an idea and everyone’s opinion gets a shot
- Think Like A Customer: We want our customers to thrive. Our #1 commitment is to their success.
- Own It: If you have a good idea, run with it. The ball is in your court, ace it.
- Punch Above: Our size doesn’t hold us back. We’ll go against anyone and outperform on agility and skill.
- Have Grit: We strive to win. We are scrappy, resourceful, and determined.
- Laugh Out Loud: Laughter is always heard around our offices. Don’t underestimate the value of a one-liner.
- Build Each Other Up: The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We help each other out and celebrate as a team.
- Do The Right Thing: We are responsible for what we put into the world. We play by the rules, even when it’s easier not to.
Do you like helping customers implement innovative cloud computing solutions and solve technical problems using the latest cloud computing technologies? Are you a natural at helping groups understand application architectures and integration approaches? Do you have the consultative skills to help customers succeed with their cloud journey?
Local Measure is looking for Solutions Architects to help establish our Engage for Amazon Connect product as the de facto agent desktop solution for Amazon Connect. This is a highly technical position for someone who can dive deep, build complex, AWS-optimized architectures, and help customers accelerate their adoption of this new service.
Your broad responsibilities include:
- Owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects. You should be as comfortable discussing complex technical details with a room full of engineers as you are briefing an executive audience.
- Engaging with solutions architects from AWS, partner and professional services organizations to drive large and highly complex sales opportunities to closure.
- Supporting our global customer success team to manage technical client questions interfacing between between customer support and engineering
- Leading technical workshops and onsite consultations, and being the bridge between the product teams and partners as it pertains to product updates, roadmap and feedback.
- Capturing and sharing best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS and Partner solutions architect community
- Authoring or otherwise contributing to Local Measure customer and partner-facing publications such as blogs and whitepapers
- Contact Center industry experience
- 3+ years of customer-facing experience, preferably in the enterprise space
- 3+ years hands-on experience building, migrating and deploying complex cloud-based solutions.
- Experiencing architecting, implementing and supporting Amazon Web Services infrastructure, topologies and ecosystem
- Experience building integrations across CRM, Unified Communications, and contact center solutions
- Strong hands-on programming skills, experience developing solutions with code/scripting and comfortable with AWS Lambda
- Passion for building contact center solutions and getting hands dirty
- Strong analytical problem-solving ability
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a project team
- Performance analysis, troubleshooting and remediation techniques
Deep product knowledge and understanding of product features including:
- AWS Connect
- Chat and Voice bot solutions
- Development of secure and resilient customer facing APIs
- API based integrations of Amazon Connect platform with various CRMs for CTI, Screen POP and data feeds
- Any web-based CRMs like Salesforce, Oracle RightNow, Sugar CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, and home-grown solutions
Previous software development experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Backend (Java, C#, Node.js, Python, PHP)
- Experience building with REST APIs
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure) and cloud application architecture
- B.S. in Computer Science, related fields or commensurate work experience
- AWS Certification at Associate level or equivalent (preference for Solutions Architect)
This position can be remote, but candidates must be based on the East coast of Australia in AEST/AEDT timezone and prepared to serve ANZ and Asia-based clients during business hours. Applicants for employment in Australia must have valid work authorization that does not and/or will not in the future require sponsorship.