When was the last time you genuinely had fun at work? Does the prospect of working at a proper rocket-propelled start-up excite you? Have you cracked it once before and want to prove you can do it again, or maybe you’re looking to challenge yourself by taking the next step in your career? Well, due to unprecedented growth with our contact center product Engage: an omni-channel agent desktop purpose-built for Amazon Connect (learn more here: https://www.localmeasure.com/product/engage-amazon-connect). we’re looking for another Solutions Engineer help take us to the next stage in our growth - and have fun doing it.
Local Measure is an exciting SaaS company building next-generation customer experience and engagement software for the world’s top brands. We are a passionate and close-knit team of 40+ people, with offices in Sydney, Singapore, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Cape Town, Austin and Miami and an all-star set of investors, advisors and senior executives from Google, Twitter, Salesforce, Uber, and Cisco to name a few.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a talented Solutions Engineer to work alongside Local Measure’s most senior executives to create a blueprint for successful client implementations that will impact the future trajectory of our business.
We are a values-driven organisation, and our eight Core Values keep us aligned and motivated every day:
- Zero Ego: We’re all equal players. Anyone can have an idea and everyone’s opinion gets a shot
- Think Like A Customer: We want our customers to thrive. Our #1 commitment is to their success.
- Own It: If you have a good idea, run with it. The ball is in your court, ace it.
- Punch Above: Our size doesn’t hold us back. We’ll go against anyone and outperform on agility and skill.
- Have Grit: We strive to win. We are scrappy, resourceful, and determined.
- Laugh Out Loud: Laughter is always heard around our offices. Don’t underestimate the value of a one-liner.
- Build Each Other Up: The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We help each other out and celebrate as a team.
- Do The Right Thing: We are responsible for what we put into the world. We play by the rules, even when it’s easier not to.
Key Requirements & Skills
Do you like helping customers implement innovative cloud computing solutions and solve technical problems using the latest cloud computing technologies? Are you a natural at building systems efficiently and delivering solutions that impress others? Are you a good communicator and with a strong attention to detail?
Local Measure is looking for another Solutions Engineer to help establish our Engage for Amazon Connect product as the de facto agent desktop solution for Amazon Connect. This is a highly technical position for someone who can dive deep, build complex systems in Amazon Web Services (AWS), and help customers accelerate their adoption of this new service.
Your Broad Responsibilities Include
- Owning the end-to-end technical delivery of specific customer implementation projects.
- Delivering comprehensive, complex implementations of contact centers with Engage for Amazon Connect.
- Configuring services and deploying resources in customer AWS accounts, using Amazon Connect, CloudFormation, Amazon Lex, DynamoDB, Kinesis, IAM, S3 and more.
- Integrating contact centers with 3rd party systems such as Salesforce, Zendesk, ServiceNow, Marketo for enriching agents with live customer data.
- Developing custom integrations into external systems using AWS Lambda.
- Working with customers in guiding and troubleshooting SAML provider integration with Amazon Connect and Amazon Cognito.
- Working closely with Implementation Managers to keep project status, tasks and milestones up-to-date with customers.
- Working with Customer Success Managers to triage, analyze and troubleshoot escalated technical support issues from customers.
- Documenting implementation notes and best practices for other team members.
- 3+ years of customer-facing experience, preferably technical support or consulting role.
- 3+ years hands-on experience building, migrating and deploying complex cloud-based solutions.
- Experiencing implementing and supporting AWS environments.
- Experience building integrations across CRM, Unified Communications, and contact center solutions.
- Strong hands-on programming skills, experience developing solutions with code/scripting and comfortable with AWS Lambda.
- Passion for building contact center solutions and getting hands dirty.
- Strong analytical problem-solving ability.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a project team.
- Comfortable communicating with customers over email and video calls.
Deep Product Knowledge And Understanding Of Product Features Including
- Amazon Connect preferred.
- AWS Services
- Chat and Voice bot solutions.
- API based integrations with various CRMs for reading and writing data.
- Any web-based CRMs like Salesforce, Oracle RightNow, Sugar CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, and home-grown solutions.
Previous software development experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Backend (Java, C#, Node.js, Python, PHP).
- Experience building REST APIs.
- Familiarity with AWS or other cloud platforms (GCP, Azure).
- B.S. in Computer Science, related fields or commensurate work experience.
- AWS certification at Associate level or equivalent.
- Strong spoken and written English is a must, additional languages such as German, Spanish or French favourable.
This position can be remote, but candidates must be prepared to work with a global team and clients during business hours. Applicants for employment must have valid work authorization that does not and/or will not in the future require sponsorship.