Assuming as a business that you have a social media strategy in place, here are a few ways you can optimise your existing pages and profiles on social media:
- Ensure your company information and profile details is complete and up to date. This ensures search engines and people to know who you are.
- Think about the keywords and tags you use in your company “About” section.
- Update your profile pictures across the various social networks to ensure they are the same image and cover photo (where possible). You want to ensure people have a clear and consistent view about your business.
- Make sure you have links to your website on your social profiles so search engines can associate all your content together.
- Take advantage of the some social networks by sharing rich media content like videos and images as it is more engaging for your followers.
- Add social sharing buttons on your blog and website to make it easy for people to follow and share your content.
- Make it easy for people to comment and engage with your content by using social plugins on your blog.
- Ensure to have a direct call-to-action on your posts to drive people to more information about your product or service, or to your blog for more info.
Local Measure’s real time feedback tool offers businesses the ability to send a custom auto-reply email when a customer has left positive feedback. Since service teams will typically prioritize responding to negative feedback, an auto-reply to positive feedback ensures that all responding customers are delivered a timely reply. Learn more about how you can save time with Pulse.