Assuming as a business that you have a social media strategy in place, here are a few ways you can optimise your existing pages and profiles on social media:
- Ensure your company information and profile details is complete and up to date. This ensures search engines and people to know who you are.
- Think about the keywords and tags you use in your company “About” section.
- Update your profile pictures across the various social networks to ensure they are the same image and cover photo (where possible). You want to ensure people have a clear and consistent view about your business.
- Make sure you have links to your website on your social profiles so search engines can associate all your content together.
- Take advantage of the some social networks by sharing rich media content like videos and images as it is more engaging for your followers.
- Add social sharing buttons on your blog and website to make it easy for people to follow and share your content.
- Make it easy for people to comment and engage with your content by using social plugins on your blog.
- Ensure to have a direct call-to-action on your posts to drive people to more information about your product or service, or to your blog for more info.
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to collecting customer feedback. However, it's not impossible to avoid the pitfalls of anonymous responses. Choosing a customer feedback tool that allows identifiable feedback in a supportive manner will greatly aid your support teams and improve the overall customer experience.