For Fairmont’s Guest Experience team, delivering the highest levels of service is a day-in, day-out requirement. The brand’s Royal Service Agents emphasize effective and engaging communication with guests so that they can pick up on guest needs and respond appropriately. With Local Measure’s real time feedback tool Pulse, the hotel not only learned a lot about their guests that they otherwise wouldn’t have known but achieved some incredible results, such as cutting down on negative reviews by 50%.
If January already has you longing for your next vacation, TripAdvisor’s recently announced 2016 Travelers’ Choice Awards for Hotels will get your imagination racing.
Case in point:
The awards are a badge of honor for these 25 hotels, who commit an incredible amount of time and energy to providing exceptional, world-class experiences for their guests. As a result, they have deservingly earned themselves the title of Top Hotels in the World in 2016.
In honor of the TripAdvisor 2016 Travelers’ Choice Awards, we have created a collection of user-generated content galleries to take you inside these luxurious properties and transport you to your next dream vacation… even if only in your mind.
Congrats to all of the winners!
1. Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur (Jodhpur, India)
2. Shinta Mani Resort (Siem Reap, Cambodia)
3. Bellevue Syrene (Sorrento, Italy)
4. Hanoi La Siesta Hotel & Spa (Hanoi, Vietnam)
5. Achtis Hotel (Afitos, Greece)
6. Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons (Great Milton, United Kingdom)
7. Mirihi Island Resort (Mirihi, Maldives)
8. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba (Palm – Eagle Beach, Aruba)
9. Calabash Luxury Boutique Hotel & Spa (Lance aux Epines, Grenada)
10. Hotel Rita Hoppner (Gramado, Brazil)
11. Gili Lankanfushi (Lankanfushi, Maldives)
12. Canaves Oia Hotel (Oia, Greece)
13. Orange County Resorts Kabini (Nagarhole National Park, India)
14. Hotel Estalagem St Hubertus (Gramado, Brazil)
15. The Milestone Hotel (London, United Kingdom)
16. Tokoriki Island Resort (Tokoriki Island, Fiji)
17. Casa Gangotena (Quito, Ecuador)
18. The Singular Patagonia (Puerto Natales, Chile)
19. The Omnia (Zermatt, Switzerland)
20. J.K. Place Roma (Rome, Italy)
21. Hotel Abadia Retuerta Le Domaine (Sardon de Duero, Spain)
22. The Sherry-Netherland Hotel (New York City, New York)
23. Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens (La Fortuna de San Carlos, Costa Rica)
24. Al Maha, A Luxury Collection Desert Resort & Spa (Murqquab, United Arab Emirates)
25. Baraza Resort & Spa (Bwejuu, Tanzania)
Ready for a vacation yet? We sure are!
Local Measure’s real time feedback tool offers businesses the ability to send a custom auto-reply email when a customer has left positive feedback. Since service teams will typically prioritize responding to negative feedback, an auto-reply to positive feedback ensures that all responding customers are delivered a timely reply. Learn more about how you can save time with Pulse.