We’re excited to announce that we are hiring an Account Manager in Sydney to support our rapid expansion. Take a look at the job description below and shoot us an email at email@example.com if you’re interested in joining our dynamic and talented team.
Account Manager, Sydney
Local Measure is transforming the way that companies use social media to engage with local customers, curate local content and help business create unique and compelling social integrations on their digital properties. We are a young startup with 16 people, based in the heart of Darlinghurst.
As our first Account Manager based at Local Measure HQ in Sydney, you will be working with some of Australia’s most well-known brands to ensure that they are getting the most out of our technology while also innovating best-in-class solutions.
If you’re entrepreneurial and want to have a huge impact on growing a tech startup company, this is the position for you. This is a fast-paced, high-energy account management position; the right candidate will have the personality, drive, and professional experience to provide a top-notch experience for our clients while also growing revenue.
● Collaborate with clients to understand their goals & objectives, collaborate to build digital strategies and recommend best practices, craft solutions and develop innovative and effective campaigns.
● Ensure that Local Measure’s clients receive the highest level of support and customer service
● Resolve client issues in a timely and productive manner, while identifying and implementing process improvements when necessary.
● Strengthen and grow client relationships, upsell new products and ideas, and drive increased engagement with our platform and renewal at the end of each client’s subscription.
● Develop and implement best practices for account management at Local Measure, including client interaction and campaign success.
● Partner with Sales and Product teams by representing your customers’ interests and business priorities to help inform our ongoing product roadmap and ensure long-term customer alignment.
● Collaborate with regional sales executives to grow existing business via regular phone and face-to-face meetings with clients.
● BA/BSc degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant experience)
● 2 to 5 years of related experience in the digital, tech or media industry
● Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals
● Relentlessly positive attitude and incredible work ethic
● Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a proactive approach to resolving issues
● Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
● Experience with HTML and CSS, or working with content management systems a strong plus
HOW TO APPLY: Send your resume and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a short cover letter.