Are you an energetic and dynamic Project Manager with contact center experience seeking an exciting opportunity? Picture yourself joining a fast-paced and innovative tech start-up that has a global strategic partnership with AWS. We are experiencing remarkable growth and momentum with our clients and partners, and we need a talented Implementation Project Manager like you to lead and execute implementations for new customers.
This is your chance to make a real impact, have a blast, and be part of our exciting journey as we transform the customer experience landscape.
At Local Measure, we are revolutionizing customer experience with our next-generation CCaaS platform, trusted by some of the world's most renowned brands. As a passionate and close-knit team of 50+, we have offices in Sydney, Singapore, Amsterdam, Cape Town, Detroit, and Miami. Our all-star line-up of investors, advisors, and senior executives means you will learn and grow with the best.
We are a values-driven organisation, and our eight Core Values keep us aligned and motivated every day:
- Zero Ego: We’re all equal players. Anyone can have an idea and everyone’s opinion gets a shot
- Think Like A Customer: We want our customers to thrive. Our #1 commitment is to their success.
- Own It: If you have a good idea, run with it. The ball is in your court, ace it.
- Punch Above: Our size doesn’t hold us back. We’ll go against anyone and outperform on agility and skill.
- Have Grit: We strive to win. We are scrappy, resourceful, and determined.
- Laugh Out Loud: Laughter is always heard around our offices. Don’t underestimate the value of a one-liner.
- Build Each Other Up: The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We help each other out and celebrate as a team.
- Do The Right Thing: We are responsible for what we put into the world. We play by the rules, even when it’s easier not to.
Are you a vibrant and dynamic Project Manager with experience in the contact center industry? Do you enjoy taking ownership, collaborating cross-functionally, and leading projects that deliver innovative CCaaS (Contact Center software) solutions? If you're an effective communicator, an organized problem-solver, and eager to contribute to the success of an industry-leading company, then Local Measure has an exciting opportunity for you!
As an Implementation Project Manager at Local Measure, you will play a pivotal role in establishing our Engage for Amazon Connect product as the go-to CCaaS solution. We're seeking an organized and adaptable individual who can combine their project management expertise with a passion for contact center and Customer Experience. Your exceptional organizational skills and formalized approach to project management will be key to your success in this role.
- Take ownership of post-sale implementations, collaborating with our sales team, product team, solutions architects, and customer success team. Additionally, work closely with clients project teams.
- Develop and maintain statements of work, project schedules, risk and issues logs and project governance and communication throughout the project lifecycle.
- Lead internal project meetings to ensure timely achievement of implementation milestones and adherence to timelines.
- Utilize your product knowledge and problem-solving skills to guide and influence clients in overcoming challenges during the implementation phase.
- Build a scalable implementation process that sets Local Measure up for long-term success.
- Provide project management services and manage customer expectations and be able to have executive level conversations with clients to keep projects on track.
- Lead individuals and teams creating a plan to achieve the goals, and driving the project team members, customer stakeholders/SME's and potentially other third parties to achieve those goals.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in contact center projects and deployments.
- Prince2 certification or PMP certification.
- Minimum of 3 years of client-facing project management experience.
- Experience in leading and managing multiple projects in a challenging business environment.
- Demonstrated project management experience covering all aspects of the delivery cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and present in project meetings involving senior stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge and experience with project management tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, additional languages a plus.
- Proven ability to communicate ideas in business friendly language, and be able to influence a range of stakeholders.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Self-starter with the flexibility to work independently or as part of a project team.
- Experience working with the AWS product suite, with bonus points for familiarity with Amazon Connect.
- Experience working with CCaaS technology.
- University degree in Business or equivalent.
This position can be remote, but candidates must be based in Australia and be prepared to serve ASPAC-based clients during business hours. Applicants for employment must have valid work authorization that does not and/or will not in the future require sponsorship.