Are you ready to have a blast while making a real impact? Can you see yourself joining a fast paced and innovative tech start-up that is partnered with AWS? If you thrive on helping customers navigate their cloud journey and can communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences, then we have an incredible opportunity for you to make a difference.
At Local Measure, we are revolutionizing customer experience with our next-generation CCaaS platform, trusted by some of the world's most renowned brands. As a passionate and close-knit team of 50+, we have offices in Sydney, Singapore, Amsterdam, Cape Town, Detroit, and Miami. Our all-star line-up of investors, advisors, and senior executives means you will learn and grow with the best.
We are a values-driven organisation, and our eight Core Values keep us aligned and motivated every day:
- Zero Ego: We’re all equal players. Anyone can have an idea and everyone’s opinion gets a shot
- Think Like A Customer: We want our customers to thrive. Our #1 commitment is to their success.
- Own It: If you have a good idea, run with it. The ball is in your court, ace it.
- Punch Above: Our size doesn’t hold us back. We’ll go against anyone and outperform on agility and skill.
- Have Grit: We strive to win. We are scrappy, resourceful, and determined.
- Laugh Out Loud: Laughter is always heard around our offices. Don’t underestimate the value of a one-liner.
- Build Each Other Up: The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We help each other out and celebrate as a team.
- Do The Right Thing: We are responsible for what we put into the world. We play by the rules, even when it’s easier not to.
Are you passionate about guiding customers through the implementation of cutting-edge cloud computing solutions? Are you an AWS whizz looking to further develop your cloud skills and drive thought leadership? Are you skilled at translating complex technical concepts into practical application architectures and integration strategies? If you have a knack for consulting and helping customers achieve success in their contact center transformation, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
Local Measure, a rapidly growing company, is seeking a talented Solutions Architect to join our Americas team. In this role, you will engage directly with customers, leveraging your technical expertise and communication skills to deeply understand their needs, speak their language, and architect sophisticated and Amazon Connect optimized solutions that drive the adoption of our transformative services.
Join our team and be part of an exhilarating journey as we experience remarkable growth and momentum with our clients and partners. This customer-facing position offers a unique opportunity to showcase your technical prowess, contribute to the success of our customers, and play a crucial role in shaping the future of contact center technology.
Your Broad Responsibilities Include
- Owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects. You should be as comfortable discussing complex technical details with a room full of engineers as you are briefing an executive audience. This is a customer facing role!
- Engaging and building relationships with solutions architects from AWS, partner and professional services organizations to drive large and highly complex sales opportunities to closure.
- Supporting our global customer success team to manage technical client questions interfacing between customer support and engineering.
- Leading technical workshops & onsite consultations, and being the bridge between the product teams and partners as it pertains to product updates, roadmap and feedback.
- Capturing and sharing best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS and Partner solutions architect community.
- Authoring or otherwise contributing to Local Measure customer and partner-facing publications such as blogs and whitepapers.
- Help scale the business by automating existing processes and deployments, improving standards/methods/solutions, and growing your own knowledge and sharing it with those around you.
- Leading technical pre-sales engagement from second call through offer acceptance, then leading design workshops up to and including the solution design documentation.
- Designing well-architected solutions for Amazon Connect deployments.
- Contact Center industry experience and understanding of modern customer experience design.
- 3+ years of customer-facing experience, preferably in the enterprise space.
- 3+ years hands-on experience building, migrating and deploying complex cloud-based solutions.
- Experiencing architecting, implementing and supporting Amazon Web Services infrastructure, topologies and ecosystem.
- Experience building integrations across CRM, Unified Communications and contact center.
- Strong hands-on programming skills with either Python or NodeJS and experience developing solutions with code/scripting and comfortable with AWS Lambda.
- Passion for building contact center solutions and getting hands dirty.
- Strong analytical problem-solving ability.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a project team.
- Performance analysis, troubleshooting and remediation techniques.
Deep Product Knowledge And Understanding Of Product Features Including
- Amazon Connect
- Chat and Voice bot solutions (Lex preferred, but Dialog Flow, IBM, Kore, Amelia, etc. okay)
- Development of secure and resilient customer facing APIs
- Serverless Database Technologies (such as DynamoDB) and data pipelines with kinesis and Athena
- API based integrations of Amazon Connect platform with various CRMs for CTI, Screen pop and data feeds
- Any web-based CRMs like Salesforce, Oracle RightNow, Sugar CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, and home-grown solutions
- Contact Center reporting concepts including Amazon Quicksight (or Tableau, PowerBI, Looker, etc.
Previous software development experience in one or more of the following areas (while it isn’t the primary focus, you’ll be writing some code in the role!):
- Backend (Node.js, Python, PHP, Java)
- Experience building with REST APIs
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure) and cloud application architecture.
- B.S. in Computer Science, related fields or commensurate work experience.
- AWS Certification at Associate level or equivalent (preference for Solutions Architect).
- Strong spoken and written English is a must.
This position can be remote, but candidates must be based in the USA or Canada and be prepared to serve Americas-based clients during business hours. Applicants for employment must have valid work authorization that does not and/or will not in the future require sponsorship.