Are you a Solutions Engineer with contact center experience seeking an exciting opportunity? Picture yourself joining a fast-paced and innovative tech start-up that has a global strategic partnership with AWS. We are experiencing remarkable growth and momentum with our clients and partners, and we need a talented Implementation Solution Engineer like you to scope, build and deliver technical solutions for customers.
This is your chance to make a real impact, have a blast, and be part of our exciting journey as we transform the customer experience landscape.
At Local Measure, we are revolutionizing customer experience with our next-generation CCaaS platform, trusted by some of the world's most renowned brands. As a passionate and close-knit team of 50+, we have offices in Sydney, Singapore, Amsterdam, Cape Town, Detroit, and Miami. Our all-star line-up of investors, advisors, and senior executives means you will learn and grow with the best.
We are a values-driven organisation, and our eight Core Values keep us aligned and motivated every day:
- Zero Ego: We’re all equal players. Anyone can have an idea and everyone’s opinion gets a shot
- Think Like A Customer: We want our customers to thrive. Our #1 commitment is to their success.
- Own It: If you have a good idea, run with it. The ball is in your court, ace it.
- Punch Above: Our size doesn’t hold us back. We’ll go against anyone and outperform on agility and skill.
- Have Grit: We strive to win. We are scrappy, resourceful, and determined.
- Laugh Out Loud: Laughter is always heard around our offices. Don’t underestimate the value of a one-liner.
- Build Each Other Up: The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We help each other out and celebrate as a team.
- Do The Right Thing: We are responsible for what we put into the world. We play by the rules, even when it’s easier not to.
Key Requirements & Skills
Do you like helping customers implement innovative cloud computing solutions and solve technical problems using the latest cloud computing technologies? Are you a natural at building systems efficiently and delivering solutions that impress others? Are you a good communicator and with a strong attention to detail?
Local Measure is looking for another Solutions Engineer to help establish our Engage for Amazon Connect product as the de facto agent desktop solution for Amazon Connect. This is a highly technical position for someone who can dive deep, build complex systems in Amazon Web Services (AWS), and help customers accelerate their adoption of this new service.
Your Broad Responsibilities Include
- Owning the end-to-end technical delivery of specific customer implementation projects.
- Delivering comprehensive, complex implementations of contact centers with Engage for Amazon Connect.
- Configuring services and deploying resources in customer AWS accounts, using Amazon Connect, CloudFormation, Amazon Lex, DynamoDB, Kinesis, IAM, S3 and more.
- Leveraging AWS services to design and build custom solutions for clients.
- Integrating contact centers with 3rd party systems such as Salesforce, Zendesk, ServiceNow, Marketo for enriching agents with live customer data.
- Developing custom integrations into external systems using AWS Lambda.
- Working with customers in guiding and troubleshooting SAML provider integration with Amazon Connect and Amazon Cognito.
- Working closely with Implementation Managers to keep project status, tasks and milestones up-to-date with customers.
- Working with Customer Success Managers to triage, analyze and troubleshoot escalated technical support issues from customers.
- Documenting implementation notes and best practices for other team members.
- Help scale the business by automating existing processes and deployments, improving standards/methods/solutions, and growing your own knowledge and sharing it with those around you.
- 3+ years of customer-facing experience, preferably technical support or consulting role.
- 3+ years hands-on experience building, migrating and deploying complex cloud-based solutions.
- Experiencing implementing and supporting AWS environments.
- Experience in automating deployments and improving solution efficiency
- Experience building integrations across CRM, Unified Communications, and contact center solutions.
- Strong hands-on programming skills, experience developing solutions with code/scripting and comfortable with AWS Lambda and Python.
- Passion for building contact center solutions and getting hands dirty.
- Strong analytical problem-solving ability.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a project team.
- Comfortable communicating with customers over email and video calls.
Deep Product Knowledge And Understanding Of Product Features Including
- AWS Services (Lambda, Kinesis, DynamoDB, API Gateway, IAM, S3, Cognito).
- Development of Lambda functions in Python.
- API based integrations with various CRMs for reading and writing data.
- Any web-based CRMs like Salesforce, Oracle RightNow, Sugar CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, and home-grown solutions.
- Amazon Connect experience a plus, other contact center provider experience helpful.
- Chat and Voice bot solutions experience will be advantageous.
Previous software development experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Experience consuming REST APIs.
- Experience using AWS API's to build solutions, preferably via Python and Boto3
- Backend (Java, C#, Node.js, Python, PHP).
- Familiarity with AWS or other cloud platforms (GCP, Azure).
- Experience working in software development environments and tools (JIRA, Gitlab, Cloudformation)
- B.S. in Computer Science, related fields or commensurate work experience.
- AWS certification at Solutions Architect Associate level.
- Strong spoken and written English.
This position can be remote or work from the office full or part-time, but candidates must be prepared to serve Global clients during business hours. Applicants for employment must have valid work authorization that does not and/or will not in the future require sponsorship.