Local Measure is an exciting SaaS company building next-generation customer experience and engagement software for the world’s top brands. We are a passionate and close-knit team of 40 people, with offices in Sydney, Singapore, Barcelona, Amsterdam, and Miami and an all-star set of investors, advisors and senior executives from Google, Twitter, Salesforce, Uber, and Cisco, to name a few.
Since Coronavirus struck in March last year, we have been busy building a contact center iteration of our product: an omni-channel agent desktop purpose-built for Amazon Connect (learn more here: https://www.localmeasure.com/product/engage-amazon-connect). We have been actively partnering with the global Amazon Connect teams to bring Local Measure Engage for Amazon Connect to market, and are quickly being pulled into a number of different deals with Amazon and their partners. As a result we are looking to grow our engineering team to work on this and our portfolio of products.
Key Requirements & Skills
The ideal candidate will have previous work experience with scalable web architectures and will have developed in more than one language. We are looking for:
- Strong AWS Experience
- Experience with MongoDB or other NoSQL or RDBMS
- Understanding of full stack web environments from server infrastructure to front end
- Strong DevOps experience in an AWS environment. AWS Certifications strongly preferred
- Extensive experience developing applications and against REST API’s
- AWS Associate, Professional or Specialty certified (preferred)
- Live by our core values
- Proven ability to work in a small fast-paced start-up oriented team
- Collaboratively interact with other designers, product managers and developers to build high quality products
- Demonstrate a commitment to keep well informed of new and emerging technologies and frameworks
- Design, architect and implement superior scalable technical solutions to engineering problems using the latest technologies
- Display a flexible attitude with the ability to perform under pressure
- Display a strong commitment to quality through end-to-end development testing practices
- Proven ability to interpret business and technical requirements and translate them into high quality products
- Opportunity to inject industry gained experience into an enthusiastic and growing team
We are a values-driven organization, and our eight Core Values keep us aligned and motivated every day:
- Zero Ego: We’re all equal players. Anyone can have an idea and everyone’s opinion gets a shot
- Think Like A Customer: We want our customers to thrive. Our #1 commitment is to their success.
- Own It: If you have a good idea, run with it. The ball is in your court, ace it.
- Punch Above: Our size doesn’t hold us back. We’ll go against anyone and outperform on agility and skill.
- Have Grit: We strive to win. We are scrappy, resourceful, and determined.
- Laugh Out Loud: Laughter is always heard around our offices. Don’t underestimate the value of a one-liner.
- Build Each Other Up: The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We help each other out and celebrate as a team.
- Do The Right Thing: We are responsible for what we put into the world. We play by the rules, even when it’s easier not to.
We are proud of our core values. They are a true reflection of the culture we have built.
Must have work rights in Australia
No agencies, please